- Words and expressions used in the SpiceRaQ Inc. Terms of Service will have the same meaning in this Space Agreement unless otherwise defined. The SpiceRaQ Inc. Terms of Service can be found here.
- This Space Agreement is between a Guest (“You”) and a Host in relation to the use of property agreed between the parties in a confirmed Booking.
- The Host grants you a licence to occupy the Space for the period agreed in the Booking subject to the terms of this Agreement, together with any access to the Space.
- You and the Host agree that the following terms are incorporated into this Agreement and are binding upon :
a. the details agreed at the time of the Booking (including any terms agreed in an electronic conversation between you in connection with the Booking as part of the Service);and
b. paragraphs 1 (Introduction), 2 (Definitions of other terms), 5 (Eligibility), 6 (Property Responsibility), 9 (Bookings, Fees and Payments), 10 (Cancellation) 14 (Damage) and 17 (Mediation) of the Terms of Service.
- You are not a tenant of the Space and you have not been granted exclusive possession of the Space.
- You agree to:
a. pay the Booking Fee as agreed in the Booking;
b. pay the cost of any damage arising from the Booking to the Space and/or any property connected to the Space belonging to the Host (“Host Connected Property”) or to any contents from the Space and/or Host Connected Property;
c. leave the Space and/or the Host Connected Property in the same condition as you find it at the start of the Booking.
- You agree not to:
a. do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any consents in relation to the Space and/or any Host Connected Property;
b. obstruct or leave any objects or waste in the Space or any Host Connected Property;
c. take any contents away with you from the Space and/or any Host Connected Property;
d. do or permit to be done anything in the Space which is a nuisance to a Host, to neighbours of a Host or to other users of the Space and/or any Host Connected Property;
e. conduct any illegal activity from the Space;
f. make any alteration or additions to the Space;
g. take any pets or animals into the Space and/or any Host connected Property (unless otherwise agreed with the Host);
h. disclose any personal data or confidential information relating to the Host.
- The Host will not be liable to you for any loss or for any consequential or indirect losses arising as a result of this Agreement or the Booking, although nothing in this agreement limits or excludes the liability of the Host for death or personal injury arising as a result of their negligence.